Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Survey says.......

My daughter, yep the one from the bookstore again (see previous post), answers all these crazy, silly surveys on MySpace and then posts them on her site. Well I love reading her answers, it gives me a real insight into her psyche, some of which I'll have to pay to try to reverse with therapy later but MOST of it reveals what a funny, clever girl she really is. I've always wanted to do these, but let's face it, I'm in my late 40's and I'd look like an idiot posting it on my MySpace page and certainly not on my Facebook - I have Pastors as friends on that site. So....what better place to answer a survey and post it than here on my blog. All the cool kids are doing it.

1) What's your third-favorite fruit?

- nectarine

2) What's your third-favourite fruit?

- wait huh? Didn't I answer this already. You spelled favorite wrong by the way.

3) If you could give Brennan two nicknames starting with the letter B, what would they B?

- Bren and Nun

4) Finish this sentence

- (.)

5) Inuits have taken over North America. Pick three actors to be in your resistance force.

- Resistance is futile. But if it wasn't I'd get three guys that played Siths on Star Wars - they'd handle those pesky eskimos

6) If you could change your eyes to any color (on command) what's your favorite type of bear?

- Polar with hazel eyes

7) Which musician would you most like to share milk and Oreos with? (Note: if you pick a currently-not-alive musician you have to share milk and Oreos with a zombified version of that person)

-Bono

8) Prussian blue or cerulean blue?

-Prussian or Cerulean blue what?

9) In what order do you put on your clothes?

-eeew clothes.

10) What's your favorite commercial?

-"e-liftys"

11) If you could punch any animal in the face, which one would it be?

-don't hate. hug.

12) If you owned a city, what would it be called and what would it's economy be based off of?

-New Debbie, New Debbie a city so nice they named it twice. We would use puppies like cash. Not sure how we'd make change.

13) You now have a metal band.
What's the name of your band and the name of your drummer?

-Spinal Tap already stole my idea.

14) If you could start any company, what would it be and how would you market it?

-Uh Apple already stole my idea.

15) If you were one of The Golden Girls, who would you kill first?

-myself - no thank you for being a friend.

17) OmuhG!!! wUT HaPnD 2 # 16??!? ROFL

-Unicorns

18) Donny Salladin is mowing his lawn and you drive by with your mom in the car.
Do you say hi to Donny?

-Who's Donny Salladin?

No comments: